Friday, September 3, 2010

Preschool, Paperwork, and Packing

Well, here's my (baby) big girl..... she finally let me straighten her hair so she could look like she actually gets it brushed! I thought it would be a fun time to try it since she started preschool... *tear tear*




Miss Tea posing with her new backpack......



Awwww...... (sorry for the quality of the pictures, bad lighting)





So, all in all it was a great experience! I managed not to cry while dropping her off, Teagan however, did get upset! I guessed she cried for a few minutes after we left and then was back to the bubbly little girl we all know and love! My husband took dropping her off almost as bad as she did! He hates hearing any of his girls crying! Such a sweet daddy!
After a whole 3 hours it was time to pick our school girl up! She went on and on about what a great day she had! I'm glad it turned out to be such a fun time for her!
While the whole preschool experience was going on we also signed Teagan up for dance class! We are starting with a "tumbling" class (aka not a real dance class) just to see how she likes it. If she does well then I will sign her up for the whole 10 month dance class! I know..... 10 months.... I was a little surprised to find out that they didn't have a shorter dance class with a recital for 3 to 4 year olds! Oh well hopefully she enjoys this one!
This weekend we are going to Cheyenne to help my mom flip a house she just bought. While she flips houses she also lives in them so we need my husbands muscles to move the heavy furniture. While she is moving into her "flipping" house we will be cleaning out her other income property, moving her office, and then she is having another surgery on the 8th. Needless to say things are a little busy but, hey busy is fun!
I'm actually thinking about posting a to do list somewhere on my blog...... not that I don't have enough lists in my life! It would be nice to see it every time I am posting on my blog though! Not to mention any readers I do have or will have might help me cross things off said list! lol
After all that useless information...... Have a blessed day!







No comments:

Post a Comment