Saturday, August 28, 2010

Hmmm new rug?

See that fabulous curtain panel on the left... I am almost done sewing all that beautiful fabric into some good lookin' curtains.....
And see this not so good lookin living room.... well this is what I am working with right now! I trying to transform it one step at a time!
Anyways, I was browsing around on Pottery Barn's lovely website trying not to enter my debit card number when I came across this baby!!!!! It's a jute rug.... that's on sale! Holler!

This is what that great rug looks like in a professionally designed room!

So now the big dilemma..... should I buy said rug? Hmmm I'm not sure if it will be too much red...... maybe I should go with a nice cream soft one? I just don't know???? Well, please ladies.... help me.... give me your advice! I would love some right about now!!!




1 comment:

  1. LOVE the rug! I don't think it will be too much red at all! I love the natural fibers :)
    ~Shelley
    ps. I'll email you the rest of my thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete