Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Busy Busy

I love being busy! When I'm not busy I'm bored..... boredom turns into being lazy and me being lazy isn't good for anybody! So, I surround myself with a million things that need to be done or taken care of! Here's the things that I am working on finishing, getting half way through or even starting around our little home!



This lovely pillow case is from Pottery Barn! I picked up two of them for $13 each! Yay! They look good with the news drapes (more pictures to come when I get them completely sewn) and the couch! Holler!
This baby was delivered to my front door.......
What could it be you ask......

A set of pink chairs for my oldest, Teagan Claire! She fell in love with the table and chair set at PB Kids and I thought
"What a perfect grand finale gift for Christmas!"
So here it is at my house with a white table just waiting for Christmas time!




Here's what it looked like at the store..... just not the right colors for the girls!




My current project..... doing a garage sale this Saturday! Cause seriously look at this garage... its a bit ridiculous! lol

Today I am in the process of separating baby clothes. There's nothing worse than rummaging through a million and one pieces of little girls clothing ranging from newborn to 2T so I wanted possible shoppers to be happy and have separate bins for each size! Yay for me! Anywho, I am hoping to get rid of a majority of the items for sale..... the rest will go to the Goodwill and that way the hubs and I can get started on having a OCD garage! I can hardly wait!
So here's more things going on:
  • My firstborn is getting ready to go to preschool! I know its just preschool.... kinda like daycare but I will inevitably cry....... it's going to happen so I am preparing myself! lol
  • Still hoping and praying that we will move to Pennsylvania!
  • Trying to finish the garage
  • Fixing my sewing machine
  • Looking for a new insurance company
  • Building out the pantry
  • Painting all of downstairs walls
  • Wishing my husband gets the hint and gets me a Cricut Expression machine
  • Organizing the girls closets
  • Buying wood laminate flooring for our dining/living room

I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting but that's enough to wrap my head around!!!!!!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment