Friday, December 31, 2010

I'm back........ again ha ha ha

Hola! After recent events I wasn't sure whether I would have the time or energy to keep up with a blog...... however after some thought I decided that my blog could be my outlet just like it had been when I was a stay at home mom. So here I am starting my life over....... I'm always one to be optimistic so I've found the silver lining to having to get an apartment......... DECORATING it!!!!!!! lol
I'm starting over with a new palate and hopefully a house that I will just absolutely love! Here are some of my new purchases and upcoming ones! Let me know what you think!


Below is my bedroom palate! I have black clean line furniture that I will pair with the khaki, powder blue and crisp white. The white piece on the left is a duvet cover and euro shams from Pottery Barn. The blue piece on the right is from a washed velvet pillow sham and coverlet set.... also from pottery barn. And the last piece is my favorite! It's a sheet set that I was lucky enough to find at TJ Max! I've decided to take the flat and fitted sheet and make them into bedroom curtains...... with a little blackout lining they will be the perfect drapes to pull the room together!!!

Here's the stuff for the living room! I wanted to bring the blue from my bedroom throughout the rest of my house so I was lucky to find these velvet blue pillow covers. They also had a pin tucked pillow case in cream that I thought would be a nice neutral and would add some more texture to the couch. The fabric at the bottom is a fabulous set of curtains! It should hopefully bring all the colors together and give everything some kick!
Loving the colors...... hopefully it all comes together!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment