Monday, July 19, 2010

Help... decorating dilemma!

new fabric for possible curtains
old curtains




So I have this problem where I can never settle on a decorating style because I fall in and out of love with things very quickly. Well, a few months ago I found some fabric at hobby lobby that had all the colors of my house in them, but there wasn't something quite right about them..... then I found this red damask fabric at Walmart (can't believe I found it there!!!!) I love it!!!!!! However, I am going back and forth on whether or not I should buy the fabric and make new curtains! That's where you come in! Please help me by giving me your opinions..... I'm trying to figure out whether it will bring in enough color and brighten it up or if i should keep the old ones! Thanks for your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment