Monday, October 11, 2010

Ideas.....

So after looking around at the blogging community I decided I wanted to give my blog a little more structure! I want to post more about my experiences as a stay at home mom and what it is I do everyday. I also thought it would be a great to start blogging about meal planning and cooking! It's always fun to see how other moms structure their day and get some tips on how to be a more efficient stay at home mama! I know I can use some help! Okay some days a lot of help!

Here's the categories for posts to come:

Food Planner Post

Holiday Planner Post: Halloween

Holiday Planner Post: Thanksgiving

Christmas Planner Post (Yes I know that Christmas is still more than 2 months away but I'll explain why I am posting this!)

Budgeting - my ongoing learning process

Sewing- how I "Tiffany" rig everything I sew so it looks good but doesn't take me near as long as the "proper way" would

Cooking: My Mom's Recipes

Decorating

My Babies

I'm excited to have more direction for my blog..... maybe it will be a little more user friendly and show more of my day to day!

No comments:

Post a Comment