Sunday, October 31, 2010

Finally another post! ha ha ha

I know I know...... I write a post about organizing my blog and posting more often and then I don't post something f-o-r-e-v-e-r! ha ha ha I've been a little busy but I'm now getting back to posting, hopefully on a daily basis but don't hold me to it!
Anywho, one of the busy projects has been putting in hardwood flooring.... okay it's laminate hardwood flooring, but it looks dang good! Almost like the real thing!
Here they are next to the soon to be "old" drapes...

A close up (probably shouldn't have taken one where you could see the seam oops)

A little blurry but here's the work in progress...

and more progress!


After about two days we had the floor finished but we have yet to finish the baseboard or transition trim! Hopefully, we get that done by the new year..... lol I guess it's just another thing to go on the list!



No comments:

Post a Comment